Looking for Cheap Wireless Service? Here’s How Save Mobile Stacks Up
From the fuel pump to the grocery store, the costs for just about everything are on the rise. As a result, a growing number of Americans are seeking out ways to reduce their monthly spending, and that means reassessing cellphone services. We wouldn’t be surprised if a search for cheap wireless service is how you ended up on our blog. And while you’re probably super curious about our $20 per month plan, you may have some questions. How does Save Mobile compare to providers like Verizon, Cricket, and AT&T? To help you get to know us better, we’re breaking down the differences between Save Mobile and the other guys.
- Them: It’s become increasingly popular for cell providers to advertise that no contracts are required, but it’s rarely true. Instead of traditional contracts, they’ll label their plan as “prepaid,” but guess what? It’s just a shorter-term contract in disguise, and half the time, you have to upgrade to the features you need.
- Us: We offer one plan and one plan only. It’s $20 a month, you get everything you need, and there are zero contracts to sign.
- Them: Other providers love to tout a low baseline service price, but it’s just a bait-and-switch tactic. If you want to have unlimited texting and internet coverage, you’ll end up having to upgrade to a more expensive plan.
- Us: Our flat rate covers everything, including unlimited talk and text, 5GB of data, Wi-Fi calling and text, a hot spot, and more. Zero add-ons. No hidden fees.
Transferring Devices and Numbers
- Them: Because a lot of cell companies contract with specific phone brands, there may be some complications if you want to bring your own device. You may also find that you can’t keep your same number. It just makes the process of switching to a new provider more complicated.
- Us: Most unlocked phones that are 4G LTE and Voice over LTE-friendly are compatible with Save Mobile. That means you can bring your device without an issue. We also make it easy to transfer your number over.
- Them:Cell coverage has gotten incredibly expensive. A baseline cost averages $50 a month for the major cell providers, and “budget” providers charge around $30 a month. In either case, you’ll end up spending a lot more than that if you hope to have all the features you need. In fact, most Americans currently spend over $100 a month on their cellphone bills.
- Us: Our comprehensive plan is $20 a month – no ifs, ands, or buts. Depending on your previous provider’s rates and all of the hidden costs, you could save anywhere between $10 to over $80 a month. And that adds up quickly.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for reliable but cheap wireless service without any strings attached, Save Mobile is the way to go. Let us help you start saving money today. Reach out to learn more about our all-inclusive, flat-rate plan.